Me Walking Into Class w/ Pizza John Shirt
- Neighbor: So, Pizza?
- Me: Oh, yeah, its a.... an inside joke?
- Neighbor: Oh, so you made the shirt yourself?
- Me: Oh, no, not at all
- Neighbor: oh, ok...
- Me: No like, do you know that movie that came out in theaters? Um, its called (Don't say the abbreviation, don't do it).... The...Fault In Our Stars?
- Neighbor: Yeah
- Me: Yeah, the author of the book, this is his face (points at shirt)
- Neighbor: ....ok
• a transphobic woman is not a feminist
• a racist woman is not a feminist
• a homophobic woman is not a feminist
• exclusionary feminism is not feminism
im all about having more body posi media but not when the message is “boys like curvy girls” because who fucking cares what boys like
tired of seeing these white youtubers going into black neighbourhoods and purposely starting some shit to make black men look violent because you know thats what its really about